Introducing.. みかんちゃん 。。the graduation bear from N*S - School of computing.. Gender unknown.. My cat, Didi puked on his/her face once.. He/She was almost disfigured but thanks to the ever trustie detergent , he/she is saved!
My cat Miaomiao . She has a dream , that is to graduate from a uni someday.. SOooo... Kind-hearted みかんちゃん decided to lend Miaomiao his/her "uniform".. This is the only piece of clothing みかんちゃん has, but in order to help Miaomiao fulfil her dream, みかんちゃん doesn't mind going bare..
Miaomiao's dream comes true
But she couldn't find her Harry Porter's hat.. Is it under the sofa?
Putting up so many pic because I've no school today.. so bored at home.. and nothing to write.. ya so continue to enjoy pictures ba..
KAT-TUN advertised for LOTTE too.. bought this bottle of lotte gum in japan.. It's so ex.. cost around $12..
When I open the bottle it's like this lah.. normal.. but see the arrow.. there's this poststix-like paper for u to wrap your "chewed gums".. cool right..
An upclose one..
This bottle consists of 3 flavours.. all equally yummy.. bought the exact packaging that KAT-TUN advertised for but that was in winter and I didn't have a digital cam back then and I don't own a scanner (I'm very poor and not so high tech) so can't put up the pictures..
Yummy.. grabbed many crunky stuff during my trips to Japan... there are always new crunky stuff to buy.. Mango crunky
was released (like CD being released ) during my spring trip.. so was able to buy many back.. cost 99yen (promotional price - cause it's new) think actual price is 105 yen.. sama sama la..
But sad to say I didn't enjoy mango crunky.. taste funny.. prefer the original one..
But the best is still dark chocolate crunky.. but couldn't find it in spring..
That's the problem there, most supermarts and stores in Japan (or maybe Tokyo) only have newest stuff.. It's almost impossible to find older goods.. Same goes for MOW.. During our winter trip, we could find original, strawberry and cuppucino MOW, but not during our spring trip, only managed to eat mango flavour one.. eh.??. mango again.??. crunky mango.. MOW also mango.. Mango is the IN thing now.!!.
There's also the walking bars
.. available in 3 flavours.. apple jelly is the best among all.. most unique ba..
sad to say I've never tried cuppucino crunky before..
Next up is the Air Crunky..
Tried 3 flavours before.. one is the milk chocolate, strawberry, think newest one is this.. coconut flavour..
Seriously speaking, I love the packaging.. It's very class and stuff.. but the coconut flavour one taste like shit .. I nearly puke at my first bite.. and ya like what the name claims, Crunky Air.. It's really quite "airy" abit "lao hong" like that Definitely not my favourite series.. yup..
Next is Crunky Kids..
This is really special and cute.. The box is like a drawer, I'm using it to keep my rings and stuff.. I found this series at a コンビニ at Ikebukuro platform..(Didn't see it elsewhere) I quickly grabbed all 3 flavours.. haha.. got almond, oreo and milk chocolate (original).. taste normal but the packaging is so kawaii..
My sis and I always sure to bring back many food products from Japan, especially those involve NEWS and KAT-TUN one..
An overall view of the goods..
I seriously wonder how we manage to bring all these stuff back.. especially Tongari.. so bulky.. We had a lot of Tongari there but still ............................. Isetan has Tongari.. But it's so ex.. But we still buy everytime we pass by there..the temptation is simply so great..
Next is Kiss Mint (Yamapi advertised this a few years back).. bought the pink one accidentally at a コンビニ at Narita Airport during the long waiting hours.. This was winter 2004 So I became smart la.. bought more during my spring trip..
Copying what Duet has done.. this is my ranking (purely in my most humble opinion)
Most Fashionable Idol
1) Koyama - Although his fashion revolves around skulls , punk..(obviously not my fav) he did it in a subtle yet noticeable way (My words are contradicting)In general what I'm trying to say is he has a good sense of fashion.. 2) Uchi - He fashion sense seems simple to me..not those loud kind.. 3) Yamapi - Eh.. pretty good ba.. he was ranked first in Duet.
Was stuggling whether to put Jin or Yamapi as third but feel that Jin's fashion sense can be quite "unique" at times.. with the skirt and stuff...
Idol you wanna befriend most!
1) Yamapi - I'm always very jealous of his super close relationship with Jin.. 2) Tegoshi - Can go KTV with him and he seems very easy going and caring.. 3) Masuda - Can bully at times..Can call him Masuko.. I think I can tolerate his humour.. Won't feel sad with such a happy baby like him!
Must be surprised I didn't choose Koyama.. Cause he's such a pessimistic kitty., And I'm easily influence by friends so better stay clear of him..
Idol who looks good in uniform
1) Tegoshi - Partly cause he's schooling still and he looks great in 15 sai no blues~ 2) Uchi - He looks cool in uniform in Ganbatte ikimashoui 3) Kame - Haven't watched Gokusen (I bought the VCD already got 20% discount somemore.. happy!), but tot he looks good in uniform because of his small frame.. just don't act too beng..
Idol you want him to be your younger brother
1) Kusano - He's very bubbly.. seems fun to have a hyperactive brother 2) Shige - So smart (must be my genes), don't need to teach him anything.. independent.. 3) Kame - Seems quite a sweet boy
Idol you wanna go steady with
1) Yamapi - whoa.. he's a prince whom I cannot resist.. haha..He has a car 2) Uchi - Another dazzling prince.. He has a car 3) Koyama - mature..can confide in him.. he has a car
I am so superficial.. first 2 of my choices are princes (Sorry Koyama) But didn't choose Koyama as first because feel that he is too serious sometimes.. like he seems to love to talk about serious stuff.. And he seems to be an ultra negative person trying to be positive.. haha.. But he's still my fav NEWS member.. Oh and ya must definitely have a car..
Idol you want him to be your sensei
1) Koyama - Intelligent.. Seems that his class would be quite fun!But I don't think I can concentrate.. 2) Shige - A todai-to-be-student.. heh 3) Yamapi - I will never miss his class.. But think I will still flunk cause I will just gaze at his pretty face..
Idol who can fight well
1) Koki - It runs in his blood.. 2) Ryo - he looks very impulsive to me and would get into fights easily.. 3) Tegoshi - Surprised? He played dodge ball in Ya-Ya-yah like he was going to kill some one.. haha
Idol who cannot fight
1) Koyama - He looks like he can be blown away by the wind.. 2) Shige - Ojisan 3) Uchi - Peace-loving boy.. anyway he's too thin to win any fights
Idol who looks good when naked (huh or maybe half-naked, since none of us have seen them naked)
1) Yamap - Great body.. haha.. tanned and sexy 2) Jin - Great bod too, in fact in my opinion better than yamapi but sad is he's not very tanned.. 3) Masuda - Muscle Boy!
Idol who is sexy.. (DROOL) 1) Jin - He's definitely my first choice.. his lips, eyes, voice, body, butt..everything also very sexy except his brain..heh bakanishi.. 2) Kame - Eyes are so electrifying.. Saw in a blog that he did plastic surgery on his nose due to baseball, don't know how true.. but many ppl speculating he did something to his eyes.. but I don't really think it's possible.. but then again.. 3) Yamapi - His innocent smile and expression-less face.. unable to resist,. I feel like a beast.. haha
KAT-TUN present themselves as very sexy, that explains my ranking..
Idol who seems rich
1) Shige - He doesn't seem rich.. He IS rich.. I bet la.. He has this wealthy aura.. 2) Yamapi - He seems very branded.. 3) Uchi - His house seems big and his dad flys frequently.. must be dealing with some million dollars-business.. Or maybe I'm too imaginative..
Idol who seems like he would save money diligently
1) Uchi - For his early marriage 2) Yamapi - For his plans of migrating to Hawaii.. 3) Masuda - So he can buy more soya bean milk to drink..
Idol who looks nice
1) Yamapi - Fan service ichiban! 2) Tegoshi - Sweet boy.. 3) Masuda - All bullies' target
Idol who looks scary when he's angry
1) Ryo - He looks scary when he doesn't smile and his ultra exaggerated kansai ben.. that itself is scary enough.. 2) Masuda - Because I can never imagine him angry.. so I think can be quite scary.. like 180 degree change.. 3) Uchi - It's the kansai blood..
Idol who looks intellectual
1) Shige - He's in Aoyama.. and I'm preparing myself to receive the news of him entering todai.. 2) Koyama - He reads A LOT! During an episode of Ya-Ya-yah when they visted USJ, he brought so many books with him to osaka.. super impressed,, 3) Tegoshi - He seems smart.. I hope he gets into a good uni!
Idol who is comical
1) Masuda - He looks funny 2) Nakamaru - Summary Backstage was so funny.. he just kept laughing for no apparent reason.. 3) Koki - Same from Summary backstage.. he was super upset that no one can do with him some kind of hand gestures that Jin and Yamapi did together.. It was so funny.. and his actions always very exaggerated..
Idol who is good in sports
1) Kusano - He seems so sporty and bubbly.. I suspect he has ADHL.. kidding 2) Masuda - Swims well! and very strong like that.. can pull down a tree.. 3) Koki - He runs fast.. very fast..
Wanted to rank tegoshi third but think Koki is better like that..hmm..
Idol who seems to eat a lot
1) Masuda - He eats like the ghost who is out in the seventh month.. Just kidding.. I don't believe in in also.. But still he has a huge appetite.. and NEWS members have commented that Masuda is always seen eating away.. 2) Jin - He's a glutton.. 3) Yamapi - He's trying to gain weight mah.. U have succeeded,., don't go out of control..
My sis and I are playing a game (if u consider this as a game).. Very simple.. we are choosing emoticons that can represent the various NEWS members.. cause right now I'm an emoticons fanatic.. totally impressed by how they move.. wahaha
yeah.. let's start..
-- cause he's a little expression-less.. -- He's a gift that I would like to have .. very much.. -- self explanatory -- his birthday -- he likes to mail right? a bit long-winded at times with his weather reports.. heh -- he likes to 'play' with his lips -- this is handphone right? he uses it a lot! -- eh wad is this? windsurfing? -- me to him! haha -- he sang yubiwa. -- he plays the trumpet in dragon zakura! -- he's trying hard to gain weight.. -- he loves summer! and is a sunshine boy! -- studying hard in Meiji! -- He wore skirt in ppoi.. so girlie.. -- He's a star! Brighter than those in the sky.. ha -- MOW ice cream.. eh.. but pic a bit not accurate -- Summer boy must eat watermelon! -- He's an optimistic boy.. everything also okay! can do kind of attitude! -- Swimming in the sea! Go Hawaii Boy! -- He drives.. A mazda MX-5 (Haha if I'm not wrong..) -- A true Japan Boy.. -- but went USA a few times -- He has a dog.. look a bit like this.. -- he has many sunglasses -- Giving his all in everything he does
-- Koyama must read a lot because he's in arts -- He loves his mama very very much! -- waiting to hear from you.. -- Study study study! Ganbare! -- He has a pretty phone! -- His birthday -- My favourite member! -- Teppen! -- His fav! -- Says OK frequently -- Hates tomato! -- Ramen! -- I want to give him these flowers! hiak.. -- We love cats!
-- He plays softball! -- A star.. just like yamapi! Prince.. -- He going to present this to a lucky gal sooner than any other NEWS member! *jealous* -- He played this in ganbatte ikimashoui -- Uchi loves sweet stuff! Me too! -- He loves ichigo! Me too! -- Claimed he's a good kisser! haha -- Wish to find a girl and marry soon! -- Pretty eyes! -- he loves his mama and think she's cute!
-- Very jap guy! Wanted Osaka to be the capital.. haha -- Used to play soccer in the drama-Ganbatte ikimashoui.. -- Seems to read a lot.. like Da Vinci Code.. Sugei.. -- He has a relatively big nose.. -- teppen! -- Osaka rainy blues
-- Seems to fight well! -- Likes to compete with Masuda in terms of strength and sports.. -- he plays the trumpet during snow concert.. -- Cheeky boy!
-- Me to tegorin! -- I'm waiting for your reply! -- Go soccer boy! -- Sings well and frequents KTV -- musically-inclined -- Tegoshi desu! -- He's always waving at his fans.. so sweet..
-- A very smiley boy! -- He loves cycling! -- Eats a lot! -- Like a sunflower! Happy genki boy! -- The famous muscle boy! -- Swims a lot! -- His staple food.. heh.. -- Jokes very the not funny.. so will make the atmosphere cold.. -- Cries easily.. -- Self explanatory -- Went Korea with Koyama
-- He seems rich! -- Smart boy! -- Usagi! -- plays guitar well! -- Goes online frequently! -- He has many cactus at home.. -- used to be a crybaby -- Looks and acts older than what he really is..
Had been catching this drama.. Very interesting! Everytime after watching an episode, I would complain why it end so fast..wanted more of it..
Just watched its so called SP (I think, or maybe some promotion thingie).. enjoyed it!Unlike the SP of ganbatte ikimashoui.. ahhh.. so boring.. just doing some recap kind of thing.. nothing special about it..
anyway back to dragon zakura.. tot it was quite fun to have the quiz with the real todai students.. but of course the questions played around much with Japanese lang.. and a bit baka.. but was impressed with teppei.. he was pretty witty and fast in getting the right answers..and he's cute too! and the prizes were stuffs from todai. haha and yamapi wore the shirt..
yamapi carried a camera going around interviewing the cast.. when saeko said yamapi seemed good at studying since he's in uni..he actually replied all along he has been pretending to be a goody student.. and somehow he would pressed both his lips together tightly.. realised he's very fond of doing that or 'playing' with his lips.. maybe he thinks it's sexy.. haha.. quite adorable I must say.. but like what Jin had said about him, yamapi is really quite expression-less.. maybe that's his attractive part.. but he had become fatter and I think he is still working hard.. his face so chubby now.. kawaii.. but still so good-looking..
SOrry for the many emoticons.. didn't know some of them can move.. heh.. Pardon me for being so idiotic..
Watched KAT-TUN X3.. It was so interesting.. 6 of them went on a date with Megumi. Megumi is 23 years old and thus older than most of them.. she seemed mature too not those kind of act cute girl..
Well, let's start with Kame first.. It was so obvious he was very nervous, and he looked cute when he's like that.. I tot it was quite sweet of him to bring Megumi to a T-shirt DIY shop.. And he made a pretty tee for Megumi.. It was pink and with a heart shape.. He wore the tee that Megumi made for him.. So cute.. But guess he didn't performed too well for the appeal-time.. he missed the target at his first attempt..
Bakanishi Jin Heh he's my fav KAT-TUN member but.. sigh.. he was so useless.. haha.. he actually left Megumi in the haunted house and ran off (but came back ).. He seemed more scared than the gal.. and the poor gal had to cower beside a staff.. so poor thing.. And Megumi thought Jin was 18 years old.. must be he's too childish.. heh.. And how come his appeal-time ended so abruptly? He should sing or do something more.. Still think Bakanshi is better off with Yamapi.. they complement each other's baka-ness..
Junno It was fun to watch Jin and Kame's reactions when Junno touched Megumi.. wahaha.. so exaggerated..
Koki It seemed to me that Koki's date ended earlier than the rest.. They didn't seemed to have done much during their date.. But I like Koki's gift to Megumi.. so pretty!
Ueda Why did he hug Megumi? haha.. was shocked to see that.. and the members in the room watching live were very angry! hah.. especially Jin.. His reaction was so huge.. I'm proud to say that I've been to that zoo that Ueda and Megumi went.. Nogeyama zoo.. heh.. Admission is free but frankly speaking Mandai zoo is so much better..
Nakamaru Thought his was the most romantic one.. so was shocked when he was the first to be eliminated by Megumi..
The outcome.. Was really shocked Ueda emerged as the winner.. It was very funny to watch Kame taking off the tee that Megumi gave him upon his elimination.. haha.. totally never give face to Megumi.. And Koki.. he's another funny one.. he actually said something like he preferred another AV model.. and then he ran like crazy.. he really runs fast.. read in a mag that during horikoshi times, he ran faster than those sports students during their sports meet..
I hope NEWS will have a TV show of their own soon! I'm waiting..
Went to Japan and saw many pretty uchiwa.. Didn't make one during my first trip there.. in the end I held Yamapi and Tegoshi uchiwa (from the con goods).. felt a bit out as most people's uchiwa are DIY one.. But anyway Yamapi did spot me holdin his uchiwa cause I was standing right at the 4th row (my seat was central too).. lucky!
So I prepared myself for the second trip.. Immediately after my last paper, fin and I went to buy those material.. so ex.. And made the uchiwa till late at night.. so excited to see the product!
This is my first uchiwa! Koyama! There should be a handle for the uchiwa but it broke off.. I was too excited during the con.. heh